November 13, 2014

Throwback: When we met...

THEN:
Do you still remember this? ;)


This is my first throwback ever since the word "throwback" became so widely popular.  This picture was taken three years ago on July 29, 2011. The first cosplay event that I have attended together with my college best friend Rhea Mae Davis a.k.a choi. 

The mall was full packed, I even got lost for a bit, that's how crowded it was. But my best friend caught me by the arm (thank God for that) and pulled me out of harms away. Or so I thought. ;) 


The reason why there were so many people---wait let me rephrase that---cosplayers (there you go) was because the main guest for the event was none other than the cosplay goddess herself Alodia Gosiengfiao. I was practically in awe in a discreet way when I saw her up on stage, Alodia was truly cute. Choi however spazz and squealed much to my amazement. :D

Since we can't cross the boundaries and sadly we can't take a photo of her. Both Choi and I, still managed to consume our time having fun taking pictures of the people dressed in our favorite characters and those characters that we found cool. 

You see, little did I know that among the pictures that I took that day was also (as we'd call it a fated encounter) the day that I met the person who will turn out to be in the near future as my best friend. :)

A year after that event, we met again...

became colleagues...

got to hang out together...

shared precious moments...

NOW:

Our first Sinulog together...^_^

and became the best of friends...

Aishiteru Labs!

♥♥Na neun  chinggu deo jwoseo gomawo! ♥♥

2 comments: