December 22, 2022

A Reflection


"Life is truly a reflection of what we allow ourselves to see and be"


2020 has been one roller coaster ride --- It is the year that we once welcome with open arms turns out to be the year that gave us fright, anxiety and almost---no hope. 

This pandemic shook the world. It made many people do crazy things. It made many people do illogical things. The world has its way of deciding how to handle the situation. Others took it lightly, while others took it seriously. Some people were too busy fighting the government for their rights just because some preventive measures needed to be implemented. Some were being ungrateful for the government for not giving them a month's worth of grocery provisions amidst the lockdown, while others, amidst the chaotic situation, followed the rules just to be safe.

 

We can blame the government for its slow response. We can blame the country where the virus originated. We can place blame and point fingers at anyone.But it has already happened.

To be honest, it made me think about the many "what ifs" of the situation just so we could have prevented it, if not lessened the casualties. But what's done is done. I could only look forward, hope, and have faith. 

The past few months have given me stress mentally, physically, and emotionally. I have been stressed out because of the circumstances I cannot disclose here. During those times, I must provide emotional support to my family. I have to stay positive. I have to stay strong. which is not an easy feat, especially during those times.


It made me think of a lot of things from these past months. Hence, my perspective in many circumstances has changed. 

As the months flew by and the years passed, I can definitely say that I have grown as a person and that I have learned to deal with things in a way that I thought was close to impossible or in a way that I never thought I could somehow deal with them. But I did.

So, whatever challenges life throws at you, You, I, and we all need to stay strong, be positive, and have faith.


-----------------------


P.S. This is a little post that has been buried in my drafts for so long. Thus, a very late entry. Thank you for reading, readers. I will try to update soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment