March 14, 2019

Something to "Yolk" About

"Friendship is catching up over good food and something nice to drink."

Yolk - Coffee and Breakfast --- is a little resto here in Cebu that specializes in food with eggs served during breakfast, hence the name, and coffee. Cause of course, who doesn't like coffee?

When I first set my foot in this restaurant. I find the atmosphere as a welcoming one. I love how each part of the walls were decorated differently. A huge portion of it was adorned with books, pictures, potted plants, lamps and etc. giving off a homey and relaxed vibe. The other side of it was painted in yellow with some coffee beans designs making the area vibrant and lastly, the wall across from it  has a mural painting of a tree.





It truly is a place good for hanging out with your circle of friends, a date with your love one or just simply a "me time". 





A good friend of mine brought me here three months ago for some catching up to do. And let's face it, some girl bonding time cause that's what we do. So, we ordered the scrumptious Chorizo and eggs in a pan,  cold lemon juice and some vegetable salads from their menu since we're trying to live healthy. (When in reality, my date was making a fuss that I ate a lot for a girl who was going to the gym after the said date. ^O^) Oh! and just a heads up! the price of the food and drinks vary from the food you ordered so don't be surprised. 







Aside from that, the same date who happens to be called "Terina" urged me to pose in some areas in the restaurant (for Instagram and blog purposes. Hah!) even though I'm way too shy to do it, for the sole reason that we have the place all to ourselves. Can you imagine that? You can! Well, there you go.





Over delicious food and some chit-chat in between, the occasional love related questions were thrown here and there. Terina, nevertheless made sure that I would answer her questions. Though, I'm pretty sure you're just as curious as the next person as to what the questions and my answers were. (Hmmm...)

Well, let's not all kill you with the suspense shall we? ;)

1. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LOVE?

- Hmmm... I think love is something precious, unpredictable, indescribable and the closest thing we have to magic.

2. WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU TO LOVE?

- I think the right time for me to love is when it just happen. When I feel it I guess? And to be perfectly honest, I too am waiting for that time. The time that I could feel that so called "romantic love".

3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A GUY WHO CHEATS? 

- Oh no! Cheating is a huge offense in my book. I know some people who cheated on and who got cheated on and it irks me. Whenever a conversation leads to this kind of topic, I mostly wonder why still be in a relationship if you will end up hurting because of some douche-b who doesn't even know your worth? They do gave me the same answer which is because they love the guy and I respect that since there's a so called second chances.

Now, if it does still happen like twice, three times or more. I say, you just need to end it. No matter how much you love the person. No matter how long the relationship is. I find it suffocating and toxic cause if you really love the person. That person should be the only one not your number two or a mere reserved. To stay in that relationship will lead to more suffering, cheating and investigating escapades and confrontation that has happened many times. If it doesn't stop. that cycle will never be broken. 

You should know that your worth is not in the hands and opinions of a man or other person. It's how you look, value and love yourself. And I do know, that after saying all this it is easily said than done.

4. AND HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH IT IF YOU ARE IN THAT SITUATION? 

- Ahahaha...Well, I would really prefer if the guy has the decency to tell me himself about his extra curricular activities other than me finding out about it from others. I know both ways hurt, but, I also know that finding out from others hurt more since they know something and they didn't tell you ahead of time. I perfectly aware that I could be violent, harsh and capable of doing something. But, I won't. I will try not to. (Well, a beating, some punches, kicks here and there would release a teeny tiny bit of the anger so he better prepare or he won't see his future anymore. :P) But who knows? the future isn't written in stone. ;)


I better end this Q and A right here before it becomes a bloody mess, since I don't want that and most definitely, you don't want that either. Anyways, that's all ladies and gents you have your taste of seriousness noted conversation from me. (If you call that serious) Till next time.

Photo credits to:

Yours truly
Terina

8 comments:

  1. grabe ang mga answers dzai na amaze ko kay grabe akong pangita sa meaning sa dictionary ahhahahaahah kaw na talaga soulsister and thank you for saying YES to our dates all the time.. tomorrow na naman tayo mgdinner date hahahahhahah love you always! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aahahah...your comments are way too bubbly and hilarious. You're welcome to all the dates. Next time soon. :)

      Delete
  2. always having a fun time reading your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I will answer this on a later date..cause I'm pretty sure my answer wouldn't fit here.. Ehehehe..joke. lablab <3

      Delete
  4. Charot "Havey" ang " Something to "Yolk" About" HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha...That's how you make a title sort of catchy.. eheheh ;)

      Delete