March 22, 2019

The Unexpected


"The unexpected moment is always sweeter."

To never expect anything--- is sort of what my brain has been hay-wired for these past two years. However, when it does hit you, ohhh boy! It still got the best out of me. 

This is a late post that happened on the first week of this Month, which mind you surprised me the most. It all started when I came to work and found...guess what? A DIY bouquet of flowers, a letter and a gold tin (which I found out later on that it was a customized dream cake. It's a cheese cake!! Ya'll my fave! ;) ) placed on top my desk.

It took me awhile to figure out that it was actually for me since it doesn't happen a lot nor often. So, when I do actually figured it all out, and read the letter to know who the mysterious person was, I was actually touched and ran towards the giver of the presents. It was none other than my soul sister Terina. ^_^




As the day goes by, many well wishers greeted me. Even though, I kept everything hush-hush. It made me smile when my friends were more excited and happy for me. How much more, each of Terina's team members wrote a birthday message on the back of their black and white pictures, aren't they sweet?


At the end of the day, I was utterly embarrassed slash happy when they all stayed just to spend a bit of their time with me at the end of their shift (even though they do have some places they have to be) to sing me birthday song, to greet me personally, share some hugs and kisses and to have our photos taken.



It was totally surreal. It warmed my heart and made my ordinary day extra special.

And as you read this post of mine, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to all of you. 

"Thank you very much for letting me be a part of your life even if it's just a tiny spark. For all the smiles that you have given me. The warm hugs and lastly, for the friendship. You made that day brighter."

Many thanks to the following people:

Terina
Famous
Jacque
Push
Ansani
Brycin
Glynis
Vibe
Eazy
Fiddle
Moskov
Keeva
Kanda
Gush
Vivo

Photo credits to:

Soul sister ;)


Love lots,
Weird Kim

8 comments:

  1. kanice ani ba miss kimmy! nakahilak baya ko ani , soon miss dapat bongga bongga najd kaayo.. we love you po! be happy becoz you deserve it.. you are very beautiful inside and out . LOve you! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ririna. I never expected it you know. It was a truly warm and sweet gesture you all have given me. love lots. <3

      Delete
  2. I hope you'll find your Augustus Waters to your Hazel Lancaster who will make you laugh and feel the things you've never felt before... A Cas who's dedication for you is superb and an Edward to your Bella who'll stay for you forever.. Aweee lovelife namaaaan <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woaaahhhh...Thank you. That's so sweet >///< I wish for it too! But who knows? One day. ;)

      Delete
  3. It's our pleasure miss. You deserve it! We love you so much, Ms. Kimmy.. Hugs & Kisses. <3 :*

    ReplyDelete