June 3, 2014

Anna Dressed in Blood

It has come to my attention that I haven't made a synopsis of one of my favorite books. Though, I have made a fuss about it. I guess it slowly slipped out of mind and forgot all about it. And now that I have looked into my previous blogs and encountered it (see here). I suddenly felt bad about not having to share it to the world of how good it was (it was for me, I don't know about you).

So, I solely dedicate this post to my horror- romance book

......

Cas Lowood is just your average boy with a glitch---he kills the dead. 

So did his father and his father before him. He was contented with his life, normal even despite the hunting's and the killings, until the gruesome death of his father. The world turns grey and he now walks with the dead as he becomes a hunter to hunt his father's killer. With his deadly weapon the anthame, he can slice and kill any harmful ghost in the way. Cas, along with his white-with of a mother and their cat Tybalt, travel together to local places with legends and unexplained murders.

One of those towns that they have stayed was Thunderbay, a town where there is more to it than meets the eye. Cas and his family didn't come all the way to this new strange place just to have a fresh start. He came only to do what he does best.

He came for her.

The locals most talked about urban legend. Residing in an old abandoned Victorian house was a ghost whose kills are piling up. Legend has it that this ghost kills whoever steps foot inside the house, her house. Dressed in white dripping with blood, Cas must finish this once and for all so he can continue to hunt for his dad's killer.

But not everything is what it seems.
She was everything he never imagined.
He became uncertain for a reason he couldn't imagine.

......

"This is just your average boy-meets-girl, girl-kills-people story."


......

"You make me want things I can't have."


2 comments:

  1. haha the ghost meets man kind of love story. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. I really like this book. *sighs. :D

      Delete