July 30, 2014

Something Blue



It seems like it was just yesterday when my best friend and I did our first collaboration. Who would have thought it would be this fast to have the second one?


We had our shoot in a place surrounded by nature, under the scorching afternoon sun and a cool wind to compensate from the heat. We sneaked taking pictures here and there, afraid of being caught. But it turns out, we don't need to hide anymore cause there are a lot of people strutting their poses. So a girl's got to do, what a girl's got to do and that is ---to strike a pose and smile.






I feel like I'm in Central Park, New York. :P





My best friend is notable for taking stolen shots.




Top:
3/4 Blue off shoulder with straps

Bottom:
Black bandage skirt

Shoes:
Wedge heels from Shoes Unlimited

Accessories:
Blue earrings


Photos taken by:

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ahahaha...of course, you're the one who took the pictures. :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ehehehe.... A lady outside but still a kid inside ^_^

      Delete
  3. I hate your hips~!! They make me jealous!
    stop flaunting them!! hahaha

    but you look gorgeous in BLUE~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha...That's not my fault. But thank you. :)

      Delete