April 13, 2014

You who came from the stars

I'm so inspired today! Way to go me. I'm tickled pink all over. I haven't felt this kind of feeling for quite sometime now. You can call me shallow me I don't really care. I just want this feeling out of my system. You must be wondering what or made me act this way. It's not much of a secret really cause if it were I wouldn't post it here not in a million years.

Anyway, do you watch Korean dramas? I happened to be a huge fan and viewer. I have come across of one particular movie that almost literally blow me away. The story is really really really really really cute, nice, amazing, you name it! Maybe I'm exaggerating way too much I really don't care. I'm just too happy and giddy. What I most like about this drama is the plot of the story and of course, lets not forget the cast. The protagonist are  Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Cheon Song Yi (Jun Ji- Hyun) the alien and the celebrity respectively. I know right? Alien. But my my my what a handsome alien we have here. I cannot help myself but to swoon all over again and all because of Him! (I'm definitely in love).

This is a sci-fi, romantic comedy and melo drama series. So, expect some tissues (I did). This is worth watching I tell you IF you like Korean dramas then "You who came from the stars"  is just right for you. *winks





"If there's a reason to meet, don't you think it will happen, It's what people on earth call fate."
- Do Min Joon -

No comments:

Post a Comment