April 12, 2019

Dealing With Toxins


"Often people that criticize your life are usually the same people that don't know the price you paid to get where you are Today."

Hey guys! So this post is personal than it give itself credit for. These are basically given questions that was sent by a friend of mine who was downright curious of my answers with regards to her raised questions. And if you do want to find out, then go and read ahead.

Let's start this post by stating one simple fact. Social media is basically the "in" thing these days. Most of us would spend most of our time browsing the net and checking out our various social networking apps. And though, as much as we'd like to keep our life peaceful and tranquil there are times that an unpredictable storm does hit us. Just like the given questions below.

1. WHAT DO YOU FEEL WHEN SOMEONE GETS ON YOUR NERVES?
- Oh wow for a first question! What do I feel huh? Well, I mainly get irritated at first. As to what specifically, hmmm...I get irritated just by listening or hearing their voice. Their laughter and actions irks me too. But, that would be just for a short while, after that I mostly don't give a--oops! Unless, I'm provoked. That would be an entire different thing and I rarely get angry too. So please don't test my patience to the limit.

2. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN SOMEONE ALWAYS CRITICIZED YOU?
- Before I would most definitely cry my heart out and sob the day away. Looking back on those days, I can say that I've come a long way. I'm not saying their words don't affect me cause they do. I just don't let it affect me way too much. Why? because we're just humans. We have flaws and we make mistakes which we are aware of. And, as long as I'm not stepping anyone and not hurting anyone then I'm okay.

Criticisms have a negative impression on us because of what we've been through. However, it shouldn't be like that. You know, they make you stronger too. Do remember that no matter what words they throw at you, no matter the lies and the insult, remember that you know yourself best and knows your worth too. It will definitely hurt but remember to stand up each time you fall.



3. WHAT KEEPS YOU GOING EVEN IF THERE ARE TOO MANY TOXIC PEOPLE AROUND YOU?
- This is a tricky question. Well, I do have this mantra that I say to myself when the going gets tough and believe me when I say I frequently do tend to forget about it. But, when it does hit me, it keeps me going. This is my mantra "God doesn't give me things I can't handle."

It made me think of the every down episode that I have encountered is a stepping stone to make me strong. A test whether I would give up easily or fight with all I've got. A challenge, to determine whether my heart could still handle it and shatter to pieces. It's a tiring task I know. But, being able to see the light of the tunnel feels good. I'm even a bit thankful because of it cause it made me grow as a person and to learn from it.

4. PIECE OF ADVICE TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING THROUGH THESE KIND OF EXPERIENCES.
- I am clearly in no position to give any advice. But, okay. Let's enumerate it.

1. As much as it irks us, do try to ignore it as best as you can.
2. Confrontations are unavoidable but let's try to be civil when the situation arise. Let's all be adults and to not step down to their level in the heat of the moment. They key word here is "try" hard.
3. We are human too. So if you can't hold it in. Talk it out.
4. Do assess yourself too. The other party might have a reason why they're saying what they're saying.
5. If there is none, the problem lies within them. So let them handle it.
6. As time passes by, all the crap they've been sputtering won't matter anymore. Cause you know your yourself the most. In the end, you'll learn not to care.
7. In each time you stumble, learn to balance yourself.
8. In each time you fall, learn to stand up.
9. It is not an easy process but you'll get there. Believe and you will.
10. Remember you have a family, friends and God who loves you, who listens to you and understand you more. So find comfort in them when things get tough and hold on cause there's always a rainbow in every storm.

"Do remember that an advice is freely given and freely taken. At the end of the day, it will all comes down to you. It's your choice and decisions about what to do with your life. Just be sure to be resolute."

This post is kind of heavy isn't it? so will end this note right here and you'll hear from me next time. Many thanks for dropping by. ^_^

8 comments:

  1. I am so inspired with this. You must write a book, I will surely buy it and read it for my entire life. I love you MISS KIMMY! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be. However, I'm pretty sure I'm not that much of a writer. But thank you for thinking I'm good as a blogger, it's such a compliment. Thank you for always taking the time read my posts and for commenting as well. Love you too soul sistah!

      Delete
  2. Next blog should be DEALING WITH MY MAN! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 hHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahah...I would love to. If I could and If I have...In this case, I need a volunteer partner-ish for that day's shoot only. ehehehe

      Delete
    2. Like the doctor at the hospital? AHHAHAA

      Delete
    3. Well, Ahmm...next question please? Ehahhaha

      Delete
  3. You really got me there Miss Kimmy... I do hate toxic people but I just try to ignore and let them loathe their vile attitude. We just try to be valiant and bring out the best in us coz we can't please everyone. Though sometimes we chickened out to unravel things but we aren't that wimp to not hit it to it's pick. Right? =PERWINKLE at your service, Ma'dam=hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. There's so much we can handle and receiving other people's toxin is not one of them. No matter how hard we try we do tend to snap and let other hear our thoughts. I mean, we're only human. So it's a given fact that we fight no matter how patient we are. Teheh! ^^

      Delete