April 5, 2019

Dak Galbi and the Gang


"Food is the ingredient that binds us together."

Useong Chuncheon Dak Galbi --- is Korean restaurant that is located beside Greenwich across Burger King at General Maxillom Avenue (I know, I know, my directions are so bad, but hey! I'm trying here.) For this gang right here, with mouths to feed and such monstrous appetite, this restaurant happens to be just right for us. ;)

You may think that it is way too easy to pick a place to eat and be done with it. Not with this bunch, it isn't. It took a lot (and I mean a looot) of planning, debates, consideration, debates again before finally (thank goodness) coming to an agreement. (Shout out to Ansani "San-san" for recommending the place)

I have been to a few Korean restaurants myself and to be perfectly honest I'm most definitely not picky when it comes to their kind of food (except for the Kimchi--they should be delish) so I was really looking forward to coming here.

You may think that being in a group of hungry people would dampen the mood. Quite the opposite really. They're basically more boisterous than ever! The none stop chit-chats from the moment we got off work, to our ride towards our destination (pretty sure the other Jeepney passengers at that time finds us as both annoying and hilarious) until we reach the said restaurant. 





The place was basically empty when we arrive (like always) so we took the opportunity to take some photos here and there, you know? the norm. And by norm, I do mean some candid shots they're basically not aware of. (Bwahahaha)




Let's get to the most important part. The food. As much as I'd love to tell you all the food that we had ordered I can't. For the sole reason that I unfortunately forgot all of their names. But, do be my guess and figure out the names of the food that we have ordered below. ;D






Let's not forget the obligatory photo of us together (No complaining you guys! Aahahah)



We were all famished mind you so it's no wonder that we've finished everything. (Yep! we're that hungry) It's already dark outside when we've finished so we did some spontaneous photo shoot here and there to pass the time.






I may not be in most of the photos but I do have a blast hanging out with these guys. I wonder where we'll go next? Oh, well. 


Oh it's me! :P

Until then dear readers.

Photos by:
Yours truly

Photo credits to:
Terina

2 comments:

  1. mga prettylalosh au ta miss love you for always.. next blog na naman and foodhub again .. yey! ♥♥♥

    ang smile ni deacon gwapa ayyoo ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahhaa...we are, aren't we? Achooosss...Thanks for dropping by and it's a yes for abother food hub again. ;)

      Delete