April 12, 2019

A Night With Jack


"The best night outs are usually unplanned, random and spontaneous."

A night with Jack --- one might think twice and may get the wrong idea about the title of the said post. However, if you haven't seen the photo and if you are into stereotyping just because of the name "Jack" then I'm pretty sure you'd think it was a guy, right? Agreed. So why don't you find out who this "Jack" person is. Go on and continue reading. ;)

Our unplanned/planned date (does that make any sense?) ended up in this popular cafe located just across Cebu Doctor's hospital. (I'll blog about this one next time.)


Let me expound why it is both a planned and unplanned date. Planned in a way because---well--- we planned to go there. Unplanned because we were supposed to go there while the sun is still out and shining, not hiding and facing in some parts of the earth. Any-who, that's how we got there. At night. Not in the middle of nowhere. Ready for some sweet dessert. 

Now unto the main topic: Who is "Jack"?



"Jacque" (pronounced as Jackie) is a coworker of mine and like the rest of my friends I affectionately call her "Jack-jack" (I made her nick name up. So down boy or girl). Here's a little info about her and by the way, I won't get too personal cause where's the fun in that? ;) It's your job to get to know her better if you want to know her more. Think of it like this, I'm like giving you the synopsis of the main story.


What's your favorite color?   
PINK
Favorite past time?  
EATING 
Favorite quote? 
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters."
Favorite dessert? 
CHOCOLATE CAKE, MANGO FLOAT
Favorite coffee flavor? 
COFFEE MOCHA


Winter or Summer
bright colors or dark colors
to love or to be loved
text or chat
hug or kiss

And will stop right there for the Q and A and the getting to know part and let the mystery build up.Now then, let's continue, we picked this place for our date night because I have never been here (Yes, my long years of living in the city and I've never once dropped by to my horror!) and because I heard they served a rainbow cake which is not bad (which I didn't know it existed but it did. Imagine that?).


Our night was full of laughter and seriousness. Over Java chip and  cookies and cream frappe drinks, our chit-chats were mostly about life, our  choices, the learnings that we got, experiences both good and bad, and the ever present---love. Spending the night with this lady made me get to know her a bit more and I'm grateful for it.(Below is the required selfie and the only decent one apparently. >.< ) 


I had an amazing time since it's not so often that I got the chance to be out and about so late at night. However, we all agree that time would glide on if you're in good company (like always) and that's what happened on that night. 

Thank you for that night baby girl (one of my many endearments to Terina's babies, don't get surprised now. We're way passed that. ;P ) Hopefully, it will be the first of the many eat outs to come. And thank you as well, for gracing my blog and for answering my questions. 

And to you, yes, you who's reading this post...Arrivederci! 


Photos by: 
Yours truly
Jacque

4 comments:

  1. VERY NICE! I LOVE YOU BOTH ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm so speechless... But all I can say is,, Thank you for being so good to me and for treating me as your little sister. I love you always Miss Kimmy (Kimberly Lavarez). You are one of my favorite Trainer here in QQ English, especially in a Callan Method you're the best! I'm so happy to read this Blog of yours. It's very overwhelming. I am hoping for more DATES to come. yay!. Hugs and Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete