November 7, 2019

The Space's "Cafe Elim"



"Nothing---not a conversation, not a handshake or even a hug establishes friendship so forcefully as eating together."


Hey there readers! --- Just a heads up this post is quite late and though it is, I hope it won't matter and I do still hope (cross fingers) that you'll read on.  You will?  >///< Yay! 

Fact: It was quite a struggle for us to locate this place when we first heard of it since none of us had been to the place nor area before (the struggle is real you guys!). Thus, to be able to reach our destined destination was such an achievement. Hah! so, without further ado, do read on.


Cafe Elim --- located in A.S. Fortuna St. Mandaue City. The cafe itself is situated in The Space. The interior of this place is chic and cozy, accentuated with pink, white and gold colors (Vintage feels!). Though the place is small, it still has this classic and elegant vibe which I'm sure some of you will love. This little abode is a  perfect place to relax, hang out and let's not forget to go on a cozy casual date. ;)



Having varieties of pastries to choose from is a big plus for me when it comes to cafes. I think you all know how I love to eat. And basically having a sweet tooth, it was a no brainer why I was so adamant about going to this shop. (The cute interior was a plus and not to mention my friends were hell-bent in convincing me to go with them too.)






You can choose what you want to eat and drink in this simple gold clipboard that contains their menu.  Though, being the stingy person that I am, I did find their food quite pricey. Or maybe it was just me? Nevertheless, I did have a hard time choosing. Who wouldn't? All of them look and sound so scrumptious to eat!



After the endless debate, brainstorming, and talk over, we finally decided on our orders. Each of us chose to order different things so we can determine the taste and to taste each other's sustenance. ;)


Look at those! aren't they mouthwatering? Well, they are. If you happen to have a sweet tooth and even if you don't you can still enjoy it. Why? its surprise surprise, their desserts are not that sweet so you can still revel in it. Yum yum!

Anywho, There's something I'd like to share now that we're on it. One thing I had noticed in the midst of all this was their food, drink, and crockery. What about them? well, since I'm a sucker for anything cute and vintage, I like how they did their food presentations and the design of their glasses, cups and even plates! Totally Instagrammable worthy ;)


To the main part, you would think I'll end this post without any photos of us, wouldn't you? Think again cause I will not forget to post the mandatory photos with my gals. ;)




We did plan to come here. Hence, we came prepared with some outfits fit for the place. (Do you think it's passable enough for an OOTD? I sure wouldn't know. :D) 






And that concludes today's post. If you happen to be in the area, why don't you go and check this place out? Eat, drink and most importantly...enjoy!


Caio for now readers!


Photos by:
Yours truly
Terina

2 comments:

  1. this place is so memorable. brings back memories mis! thanks for featuring us! i love you. next next please. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Thank you as well for bringing me here. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete