July 11, 2018

All Hail The Queen!



"Every woman is a queen and we have many different things to offer."
-Queen Latifah-



And hail their queen, fair regent of the night. So bend the knee and show me your might. 




Did you think it's all serious? fret not because it isn't. So breathe. ;)

Hey guys! It's me. I have a new post to share after many many months of being quiet and well, gone in the blogger scene (Is there such a word?)  As for this post, well...(slow enchanting music begins)

This all happened last 23rd of June, two months after I returned from my wonderful adventure in Japan. In all honesty, a lot has changed since my return and participating in my company's event is not one of them. Sure, I would love to be a part of the crowd spectating and cheering my heart out to all the presentations that we're being presented. It never did occur to me however, that I would be the one who's going to be the one being spectated.

It was nerve wracking, don't get me wrong, I was nervous for an entirely different reason. Teheh!  I was jittery because I'm afraid of falling flat on my face with my three inch heels. (Hahaha...I'm so not good with heels, like for reals) Other than that, I'm totally cool. Though, it was a competition, I didn't join thinking I should win this (Then again, i would be lying if I say I didn't try my best cause I did) but I'm more of it for fun, which I did. 

It was a great experience for me being able to join in a pageantesque victoria-secret fashion show like as a representative for my whole team (Hello ASG! *waves) and to see old and new faces which I haven't seen in two years is a plus and a bonus all in one.








Till then!

Queen of Energy signing off

4 comments:

  1. THE QUEEN IS SLAYING, that's all I can say! *drops mic*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed it Miss Kimmy! I am always be your number one fan! I love you always~! ♡ ♡ ♡

    ReplyDelete