November 30, 2017

Untitled 9817


How long can I hold on?
Will this darkness ever move on?

There's darkness slowly building up inside me.
The darkness I never tried to reach.
There's darkness I always try to push aside.
The darkness that I try to hide.
There's darkness within waiting to consume me.
The darkness which is a part of me.

In this world with millions of people. I am alone.
In a place where everyone is. I stood alone.
In a room where there is everyone. I felt alone.

There is a wall I cannot reach.
There is a door I cannot breech.
There is a boundary I cannot cross.
There is a sign that forbids me to get across.

The narrow road I took crumbles into dust.
The gates that I try to lean on dissolves into rust.
The walls I hold on to combust into ashes.
Like the lights I saw turned dimmed from flashes.

People say its my fault.
They laugh and mock me to a fault.
People say I need to change.
But even if I do, they'll still treat me the same.
People say I don't need to please.
Yet, they sneer at me for their own appease.

I cannot say a word.
I cannot make a sound.
I cannot scream and shout.
I cannout cry outloud.

They all put the blame on me.
Not even trying to understand me.
They all look at me with a smile.
But that too is a lie.
They all act like there is nothing wrong.
Are you all doing it because you think I'm too strong?
They all think I'm one huge thorn.
A thorn they need to pluck until I'm torn.

There's darkness slowly building up inside me.
There's darkness within waiting to consume me.
Just a little more push and it'll reach me.
And when that happens, don't blame me.

No comments:

Post a Comment