February 10, 2016

Master's Sun


Love, love, love this show!!! 

It has been three years since this was aired and I still can't get over it, like really, can't get over it. You might be wondering what took me so long to blog about it but the thing is, it's because I can't seriously get over it! (See the repetition? Ahahaha) To think I don't watch any movie that has anything to do with horror regardless if its really scary or not. But, this? Don't get me started (shakes head) I can't even berate myself not to watch it because this drama is so so  good. (Two thumbs up!!)

The plot in every episode is interesting. The first episode will make you jump in your seats (literally! I know I did or am I just a scaredy cat?) and as the story progresses you will find yourself hooked, intrigued and will make your heart flutter. The actors did their job oh so well. They will make you love each of their prospective character. Believe me I know, :D Honestly speaking, they made me smile, laugh and tickled pink all over just by watching them. *swoon *sighs.

Anyways, here's a little bit of a synopsis to those who have and haven't watch this drama.

......

Tae Gong-shil a.k.a "Tae Yang" (Gong Hyo-jin) is a gloomy woman who looks as if she haven't had any good sleep for a couple days. People who knew her think she's crazy for they saw her talking, laughing alone and by herself ----- or so they thought. For she can see ghosts.

Joo Jong-woon (So Ji-sub) is a shrewd businessman and is the CEO of Kingdom, a conglomerate that includes major department store and hotels.  A certain incident in his childhood made him a distrusting person who calculates everything and everyone's worth. 

One stormy night these two different people will meet not knowing from that point on their lives will take a new turn.  In this horror-romantic-comedy drama watch as how Tae Yang and Jong-woon work together as they deal with the mystery-ish, the terror and the sadness that was brought by an unsolved incident in Jong-woon's past and the spirits who can't move on. Watch as how they each deal with every situation and how those situation in its bizarre way brought them closer to each other's hearts.
......


......

Let me just get this out of my system since I shipped  them. ♥♥♥ Kyaaa...



No comments:

Post a Comment