June 14, 2015

Just Wow!



Just. Wow! 
This month sure has lots of surprises for me and this---I never expect. 


I truly appreciate this message and also grateful for choosing me as one of your lucky winners. Being an avid fan of your site and a K-Pop fanatic as well, has never occured to me that one day, I get to be chosen among the millions of others. 

Even if I can't avail the said tickets due to distance issue. I am still grateful for being chosen. You don't know how happy and surprise I was upon reading your message. Thank you so much Dramabeans I will continue to support you and be your fan. 


From the bottom of my heart. I truly thank you. ^_^

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! Asa ni e held?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is going to be held this 17th of June 2015 Wednessay at LA (Los Angeles, California)

      Delete
    2. It is a once in a life time opportunity.... :)

      Delete
    3. It is indeed an opportunity...^_^ sayang nga lang.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That is sooo trueee Yhann...kung pwede lang labangon ang LA nilabang naku.

      Delete
  3. NGEEEEEEEEEEEE. SAYANGA!! LA PAJUD!

    LABSUUU!!! CONGRATULATIONSSSS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lage...Labsuuu...thank you!!! ♥♥♥

      Delete