This post is a little overdue to some recent events and reasons. One of it is me being a lazy blogger. But, now I'm back!!! This blog of mine might be late but still I want to share it with you. So sit down and read along. ;)
Another year older...
Another year younger...
Another year fulfilled...
Another year with brand new experiences...
Last March 5, 2014 I had experience a simple and fun day on the date of my birth. I was planning to celebrate is quietly but it turns out not the way I was expecting it to be courtesy of labs. Anyways, that day turned out to be amazing!!!
I got to celebrate it with my team!!! (TEAM GAHI rocks!!)
I receive presents that I am not expecting to receive. As to what I have received I think it would be okay if I mentioned it here. Though, I'm sad to say that I don't have a picture of any of them. Even so here is the list
1. A 24 color Faber Castel Color Pencils from my nephew and his mom and dad
- I was dying to buy one!!! I didn't know that I will get one.!!! I spaz dance when I opened the gift and found out what I had receive.
2. Curly Tops Chocolate from Ms. Ian
- I have a sweet tooth and I love chocolates. It took me 3 days before I decided to eat it and not to preserve it since my sister told me it would be a waste. And that food is meant to be eaten and not preserved. Which makes her happy and me well---happy too. :)
3. A Mocking Jay Pin from Mau Sarcon a.k.a Labs
- Can. you. believe.it?!? I am SO Katniss Everdeen Now!!! Oh yeah! Break it down!! I squealed with all my might, jumped up and down and still not able to contain my emotions. :D All I need now is a bow and arrow
4. A Pink Bouquet of Roses and A Pair of Silver Earrings from my friend Mary
- Yep. I get to receive flowers. A. Pink. Bouquet. take note. It was really nice and cute. :3
5. A Pink Cute Teddy Bear Key Chain from Stephanie a.k.a Tifa-chan
- She gave it the next day since she was absent the on the previous days. Even so, what she gave me was really cute and has a nice scent on it. Since I demanded (you hear that? De.man.ded!!!) that she put some perfume on it. Tifa-chan was really sport about it. XD
Labs and I along with his boyfriend baka neko (Marco) and Mary went to Krispy Kreme. It was my little treat to them and since my birthday falls on Ash Wednesday I got the perfect excuse to - NOT- let them eat meat but just dough. :D
The crew and staff of the said restaurant in the above mentioned (#3) sang me a "Happy Birthday" song. The other customers were very cooperative as well. Making me feel utterly embarrassed and happy at the same time.
My mom cooked me a spaghetti! Yay! I love my mom's cooking and one of my favorite the way she cooks spaghetti. Yum- yum.
I definitely had a blast and very fun day. As a token of my appreciation I gave some of my friends a cute pink cupcake (my favorite color) that was baked by my second eldest sister Katty. I did this last year and I did it this year too. Ehehehe.
Everyone I would like to say...
For making my birthday a bit special.