I have never expected this. Of all the things that I have considered, this was not one of them. I just got myself nominated for an Award! For that, I would like to thank Mau Sarcon from Mau Sarcon for nominating me. (*bows) Don't forget to check out her blog alright? You'll be surprise. I already told her this a hundred times and I'm going to tell you now. This girl is a multi-slashie if you want to know what I'm talking about then check her out. ;)
Before we begin the twenty-twenty questions. err--I mean the "eleven questions" >///< Let me enlighten you to what this award is all about. The Liebster Award is an award that was given to you by a blogger to another fellow blogger with less than 200 followers. The purpose is to give recognition to other other bloggers and a way to get to know the people behind their amazing blogs. Don't forget to tell the bloggers of their nomination. ;)
Mau Sarcon's 11 questions for her 11 nominee's:
1. What's your favorite quote in life? Why?
- I have tons of favorite and one of them is "No one can make you inferior without your consent" by Eleanor Roosevelt. Why? I think the quote already speak for itself. Truly, no one can make you feel so inferior than you, yourself. It's a matter of choice really if you let yourself be inferior to them or not.
2. What animal describes you?
- I'm still thinking about it. A rabbit, maybe?
3. What made you start blogging?
- To be perfectly honest, I was influenced by my bestfriend. She encouraged me to try blogging as a way of expressing myself. To be precise she wants me to blog about books that I've read since she knows I'm such a bookworm and according to her "Wouldn't it be nice to let other people know what good books you've been reading?" so that's the start of it. :D
4. If a loved one is to serenade you, what song would you most like them to sing?
- Ahaha. I still haven't figured it out. I guess a song that is definitely not rock and unpleasant to the ears. I don't know what song exactly since I have many favorites in my list, but, one thing is for sure. It has to be something that expresses his sincere feelings for me and not just for the sake of serenading me. Original composition works too. ^_^
5. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
- This is difficult. I think I'll ask my future self... "Are you happy?"
6. Skirts or Pants? Why?
- Both.I wear skirts when I don't have anymore pants to wear. ^_^
7. Describe yourself in three words.
- Weird but true.
8. Which fictional character do you wish was real? Why?
- The grown up Lee Shaoran of Cardcaptor Sakura. I had a crush on him since forever. >///<
9. What is your favorite flower?
- Sakura or Cherry Blossoms.;) Need I say more?
10. What horror movie scared you the most?
- All of them. I'm not kidding. I'm dead serious -_-.
11. Which do you prefer stargazing or sunset viewing?
- Stargazing. It's not like everyday you can see millions of stars in the open sky.
Eleven Random Facts About Me:
1. I don't eat siopao.
2. I don't drink colas.
3. Being called "weird" is a compliment.
4. A self-confessed bookworm.
5. Horror movies is a big No-No in my book.
6. I like using the word - ish.
7. A huge Cardcaptor Sakura fan.
8. I am a bit of an NSOD person. (No Sense Of Direction)
9. I love the color pink.
10. I don't like spiders. Don't ever think about it.
11. I like rabbits.
This are my 11 favorite blogs:
1. Steph from Stefansecz Memorable Excursions
2. Tara from Stray Thoughts
3. Random_Hi_D from Kintsugi of Life
4. Mhajo Petite from Mhajo Petite
5. Princess Bernadette Anillo from Princess' Crib
6. Sakura Namikaze from The Winter In My Soul
7. Sammie from Sammie The Stargirl
8. Teri from Sa Mata Ng Isang Probinsiyana
9. Scribbler from Scribbling Block
10. Bettina Malveda from Her Artistic Soul
11. Simonette from Nowhere Near Perfect
And these are my Eleven-ish questions for you ;) Brace yourselves...
1. What's your reason for blogging?
2. What's your inspiration when it comes to your blog?
3. What book would you like to read? Why?
4. If there such thing as time travel? Where would you go? Why?
5. A quote you live by.
6. What character that you most definitely want to be?
7. Who gives you strength amidst all the struggles? Why?
8. Books or E-book? Why?
9. What's your favorite color and why do you chose it?
10. Who do you want to meet the most? Why?
11. What's the toughest decision you have made?
That's all folks. See yah!